Friday, November 26, 2010

Revelations and Miscalculations

I have recently come to realise that i am one of those people who are just loners. not in a bad way, but i dont always like being around people. when im alone, i often feel the need to have someone with me, until theyre there. i think i just value my alone time, but it got me worried. its hard for me to make friends. i hate that i find someone i get really close to, invest a lot of time and care into, and then, often by chance, they leave. not even in a bad way most of the time, but i then get left on my own. i guess i should start being a bit more of a social butterfly huh?

its getting hot. my windows are wide open (i had to spray on insect repellent instead of moisturising tonight) and the temperature is still the same. i love the heat, but it seems to sap all my energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment